Saturday, June 28, 2008

Kellie's 21 Reward

Amy, I've been planning to buy myself a Modbe Swimming Suit as a reward ever since Seth was born in March (before I decided to sell Modbe) -- I just haven't earned the reward, but I'm going to. Here are the two I'm deciding on. I know the olive one looks kind of boring, but this cut just slims me down (just in case that perfect body never does come); I haven't tried the blue one on in my size. When they arrive I will choose. Any preferences?? If anyone else wants a Modbe swimming suit, check out my blog -- kelliesmodbe.blogspot.com. Just my little push.

I would have put this on the sidebar, but I don't have priveledges for that Amy. Feel free to move the pictures if you'd like.



1 comments:

Amy K said...

Kellie you would look so cute in either. I think I like the blue one!