Sunday, June 29, 2008

Solo Sunday

Today will probably be a hard day to not eat sweets because this is Steve's day off. The day he will want me to make some yummy desert. But I'm not going to cave in and have any today because of who ever is reading this, will want me to keep on my goal. So here's to you! Hope your day goes well too.

p.s. I think I will make some sugar free pudding for a desert for me. If you've never had it, it's not calorie-less, but it's sugar free none the less, and fits into what I think would be okay. Also, last night after the kids were all in bed, I really really wanted to eat something. I resisted by drinking a huge glass of ice water and that seemed to help for the time being. Then I just went to bed. I hate those late night cravings!

1 comments:

Kellie said...

Trevor and I always eat a twix or make a treat for our date night. Instead, last night I suggested smoothies -- I just needed something. But then, Katelin was sick, and Trevor had to help the neighbors, and we never made them, so I ate craisins instead.

Nighttime cravings are a challenge and Sundays are definitely the hardest days!!