Monday, July 7, 2008

Cravings & Dreams

This weekend was a challenge. I had to pass up so many good things -- cookies, snickers, brownies, ice cream, etc. Plus, I really had the munchies after church yesterday. Then, last night I dreamed Trevor and I went on a last minute trip to some foreign country where he talked me into trying a pastry. I agreed, saying that I would have to restart my 3 week goal when I got back from the trip. I then proceeded to eat the most disgusting dessert I had ever eaten. I'm not sure what the dream exactly means, but I think I will keep skipping dessert. Now that we are back in our normal routine, it should be easier. Let's hope I can get a workout in later on today, too. How did everyone else do??

1 comments:

Shannan said...

It is definitely harder to resist those treats when you have them all around you! Way to be strong. I didn't get any exercise in, either, but now with the holiday over, it should be easier.