Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hanging on

It really seemed like the first week was much easier than this week for me. Now that the newness has worn off, there is part of me that wants to say okay, enough for me. I'm ready for sweets. :) I didn't do so hot with eating healthy yesterday and today. No sweets, but I snacked on some chips and graham crackers. When I read this blog, I get more motivated. So thank you everyone. I am undecided at this point whether I'm going to quit after 21 days, or try and keep it up all summer. I'm afraid to open the gates at all, in case there's a flood. Does anyone have any idea what they're going to do after the 21 days? I lost 2 pounds last week, so that is really encouraging for me to keep going. But I do miss a cookie or brownie now and then. If I try to do the one day off a week thing, I will probably need someone to do it with me, any takers? Natalie, are you joining us on the journy? Even if you're going to limit, you can definitely list your goals here and let us help you!

1 comments:

Kellie said...

I'm in for setting some long term goals!! This week has also been harder for me, and I've really wanted to join with my family on junk food this week. However, I think this has been a wake up to me of how much food (sweets) I put into my mouth without even thinking about it and I'd like to be more conscious and set limits on the sweets I can eat. Hang in there with me!! And congrats on losing some pounds. Hooray!!!!