Friday, July 25, 2008

Long time no appear

Hi everyone! It makes me so happy and motivated to read our blog and see us all striving for healthier living. I've gotten some much needed motivation from all of you. I'm sorry I kind of dropped off the blog for a while. As an update... after my trip to Denver (which I didn't eat anything bad except for a big huge root beer (not diet) on the drive home. After coming home we had a family reunion, and I was ready to be done. So I only made it to day 18... But it was so good while it lasted. I think I'm going to do it again. Maybe what I'll do is go for the month of August with only Sunday's off.... I have also read that when you write down what you eat, you're more likely to eat well. So what about posting everything we eat for one week? Does anyone want to do it? When should we start? Anyone with me?

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I could post my food habits, but not until September when life is a bit more settled.

adrienne said...

Glad to see you are doing good!